top of page
Catalysis for highly efficient molecular transformation
We are exploring novel catalysis based on the surface and complex chemistry for highly efficient organic reactions. We are recruiting international students!
○ Concerted Catalysis on Surface
Ken Motokura (Associate Professor)
Yuichi Manaka (Associate Professor)
Masayuki Nambo (Researcher)
Yumiko Nishihara (Office Administrator)
Ria Ayu Pramudita (D3)
Kyogo Meda (D3)
Ding Siming (D1)
Kei Usui (M2)
Nao Ozawa (M2)
Shiori Shiraki (M2)
Moe Takabatake (M2)
YuenYuen Kong (M1)
Risako Satou (M1)
Kaiki Nakao (M1)
Keisuke Nakamura (M1)
Satoshi Misaki (M1)
Ayaka Mizuno (M1)
Kyosuke Gomi (B4)
- A new paper has been accepted for publication in ACS Catalysis.
- A new paper has been accepted for publication in ChemCatChem.
- A review paper was selected as a Back Cover.
K. Motokura. Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn. 2017, 90, 137. (open access)
- Challenging Research Award, Tokyo Institute of Technology
G1-19, 4259 Nagatsuta-cho, Midori-ku Yokohama 226-8502, Japan
G1 buld. room 612
bottom of page